The Man Who Ate Everything

by Jeffrey Steingarten | Cooking, Food & Wine |
ISBN: 0375702024 Global Overview for this book
Registered by haahaahaa98 of Watertown, Massachusetts USA on 5/14/2015
Journal Entry 1 by haahaahaa98 from Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015
Excellent collection of food essays! I'm in the middle of it; review coming later.

Released 4 yrs ago (7/29/2015 UTC) at Au Bon Pain - Central Square - Mass. Ave. in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

To be released at book club meeting. If no takers, will be headed to the Common.

Journal Entry 3 by haahaahaa98 at Boston Common in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Friday, July 31, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (7/31/2015 UTC) at Boston Common in Boston, Massachusetts USA

Will pass to audience at Shakespeare on the Common!

Journal Entry 4 by haahaahaa98 at USPS in -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, July 29, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/1/2019 UTC) at USPS in -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To be released as part of the Variety Bookbox bookring. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by haahaahaa98 at USPS in -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, October 05, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (10/5/2019 UTC) at USPS in -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Part of Intentional Bookbox Bookring. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingadrienne10wing at Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, October 31, 2019
Removing from the Intentional Bookbox #3. I know a fellow bookcrosser who would like this.

Journal Entry 7 by wingadrienne10wing at University of Washington (see notes) in Seattle, Washington USA on Saturday, December 07, 2019

Released 3 days ago (12/9/2019 3:00 PM UTC) at University of Washington (see notes) in Seattle, Washington USA

I am releasing this book to my work's leave-a-book-take-a-book shelf in case there is someone who is interested in reading it there.

If no one picks it up, I may send as an RABCK to a fellow BXer.

If you found this book from the Bagley Rab's Room shelf, please keep this book travelling!