Shadow

by Michael Morpurgo | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 4/27/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Friday, April 27, 2012
Purchased from the Children's Charity Shop in Mersea Road, Colchester for bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Like many books by Michael Morpurgo it is primarily aimed at young people. As so often this means this is a quick but quality read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/22/2013 UTC) at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

I am posting this book to a BookCrosser in Cornwall.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Thank you very much for the book trade ardachy the book has succesfully arrived

Journal Entry 5 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Monday, March 10, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (3/13/2014 UTC) at A Book box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 6 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, March 21, 2014
Taken from the 2014 UK Bookbox. Thanks :)

Eta. Reserved for poodlesister

Journal Entry 7 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Friday, November 10, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/10/2017 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

What a well written & thought provoking book.

It's now on it's way too poodlesister. Hope all the class enjoy reading this as much as I did :)

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 16, 2017
Thanks Diane-Fraser, with the two copies en route from the USA I think my friend might now have enough copies for all the class. Much appreciated.

Journal Entry 9 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Wanstead, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 16, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (11/16/2017 UTC) at Wanstead, Greater London United Kingdom

Taking to my teacher friend for her class.

Journal Entry 10 by williamdavisbc at Bethnal Green, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, November 16, 2017
Thank you so much for sending a book to us at William Davis school in Bethnal Green. This is very much appreciated.