A Wind in the Door (The Time Quartet)

by Madeleine L'Engle | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 044098761x Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/13/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, April 13, 2012
1976 Dell paperback of the Kairos generation 1, Murry family book 2. This was on my list of best past childrens' books to read when I bought this copy yesterday for 10 cents from the sale shelf at Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1960 Meet the Austins [read 2019]
1962 A Wrinkle in Time [read 2019]
1963 The Moon by Night [n/a]
1965 The Arm of the Starfish [n/a]
1968 The Young Unicorns [n/a]

Edit January 25, 2021: I think this was okay, but I just skimmed it to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #3377 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (1/26/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3938 Forest Hill Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.