Snapshot

by Craig Robertson | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Elizabeth101 of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 4/13/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Elizabeth101 from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Hello and Welcome to Book Crossing!

So glad that you found my book and I hope you enjoy reading it. If you are new to Book Crossing be assured, you are with friends. The great thing about Book Crossing is that it is completely free and there are no catches. If you wish your journal entry can be made anonymously or you can (I hope you will!) join the thousands of others all over the world who are crazy about books. Your email address will never be disclosed to anyone and you will not receive any spam. Book Crossing.com was supported by World Book Night in 2011- 20,000 people distributed 1 million books absolutely free of charge (one of those was me!). Also if you sign up, book crossing will send you an email every time someone makes an entry on your book. You will be able to see what happens to it once you pass it on!

Journal Entry 2 by Elizabeth101 at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/7/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Mailed to Diane Frazer as winner of my Proverb RABCK. Enjoy x

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, June 09, 2012
Thank you Elizabeth. This looks exactly like the type of thriller I enjoy. Once read I will be back to tell you exactly how it gripped me :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 21, 2015
Hi Elizabeth. Hope this finds you well.

I finally got to this book on my TBR and I really enjoyed it. The story was familiar to me and I wondered if it had been dramatised on TV at some point. I googled it and found lots of info but unfortunately nothing jumped out at me.

Great crime drama set in Glasgow and I will be on the look out for more of Craigs books in future, though it could be three year or more before I get to read them!! :)

Thanks again for this book Elizabeth

ETA Added to greenbadger's bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/5/2015 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Picked from the VBB - Posting to Icila ☺

Enjoy!!

Fits in nicely with the challenge:

E-Less challenge

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Thank you for the book, thank you for the flag.

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Monday, January 02, 2017
I enjoyed the story and I'm now adding the rest of the series in my wishlist, and I w'll gave a serious look at the map of Glasgow.