Dreaming of Tomorrow Pb

by Doreen Edwards | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dancermum of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 4/10/2012
Journal Entry 1 by dancermum from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Josie Jenkins and Daisy Buckland seem destined to be friends. Daisy is a young war widow while Josie's husband is serving abroad in North Africa. Each girl recognizes in the other a strong, determined personality, and an ambitious streak that will not be denied.

Released 10 yrs ago (4/10/2012 UTC) at Wellington Institute of Technology Library in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand

New Release

Released 9 yrs ago (9/14/2012 UTC) at Wellington Institute of Technology Library in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand

Hello Dear Reader,
I’m a very special book – you see I’m travelling around the world meeting new friends and I hope I’ve met another friend in you.

You've found your way into the BookCrossing website - congratulations.

Please make a quick journal entry to say that you’ve found me, discover where I’ve been, who’s read me and let them know I am safe in your hands.

Then READ ME, make an entry about what you thought of me, then RELEASE ME – pass me on to someone else who will enjoy me. You can then post a release note on the site so you can continue the record of the journey that I take and the lives that I touch forever more!

You were referred by WelTec. Welcome to the BookCrossing world.