Rough Justice

by Colin Falconer | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by dancermum of Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on 4/10/2012
Journal Entry 1 by dancermum from Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, April 10, 2012
I picked this Colin Falconer book up on a whim. I'm not familiar with the author but, being British, I like to read British others and especially detective stories. I was blown away though once I got into Rough Justice about how well it's written, how wonderful and engaging the characters are and how incredibly FUNNY some of the writing is (regardless that the storyline is sad and a tad brutal).

If you're looking for a good detective story with a smart character, (Maddy Fox) then this book is definitely for you. I'm now recommending it to all my friends and desperately looking for anything else the author has written.

Released 10 yrs ago (4/10/2012 UTC) at Wellington Institute of Technology Library in Petone, Wellington Province New Zealand

New Release

Released 9 yrs ago (9/14/2012 UTC) at WelTec Learning Commons - CBD Campus in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Hello Dear Reader,
I’m a very special book – you see I’m travelling around the world meeting new friends and I hope I’ve met another friend in you.

You've found your way into the BookCrossing website - congratulations.

Please make a quick journal entry to say that you’ve found me, discover where I’ve been, who’s read me and let them know I am safe in your hands.

Then READ ME, make an entry about what you thought of me, then RELEASE ME – pass me on to someone else who will enjoy me. You can then post a release note on the site so you can continue the record of the journey that I take and the lives that I touch forever more!

You were referred by WelTec. Welcome to the BookCrossing world.