The Pooh Perplex : A Freshman Casebook

by Frederick C. Crews | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0226120589 Global Overview for this book
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Monday, April 09, 2012
1965 paperback of the 1963 satire. I found this copy yesterday in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit September 29, 2020: This was a fantastic little compilation of satires in different styles by fake academics. Brilliant stuff, which I did not have time to explore deeply enough. I currently have this ranked at #1958 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (9/29/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 5392 Crown Court in Castro Valley, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.