Goddess of the Ice Realm (Lord of the Isles)

by David Drake | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, January 09, 2013
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, October 01, 2018

Released 5 mos ago (10/1/2018 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Friday, October 26, 2018
The Big Box O' Books arrived safely today - many thanks! I'll try to find lots of different places to release these, so that your books might report back from several different towns and states. This one's the fifth book in the "Lord of the Isles" series, which I never really got into, so I expect I'll pass this along unread.

[There's a TV Tropes page on the series with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, Thornton Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, November 04, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (11/4/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Thornton Park in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2018 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***