The Enemy Way: An Ella Clah Novel (Ella Clah Novels)

by Aimee Thurlo, David Thurlo | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, December 21, 2012
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (1/2/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sending out as part of the Christmas RABCK. I hope you like it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, January 17, 2013
Received today from bookstogive, who sent me *three* books! Thank you very much.

Journal Entry 4 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, March 01, 2013
Read this as my New Mexico book (15/59) for NancyNova's 2013-2014 US states & territories reading challenge and as something that might be included in Erishkigal's Native American box.

I enjoyed reading about Ella's adventures very much, and will keep my eye out for other books in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Friday, May 17, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (5/16/2013 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Ella is on a new adventure - traveling with Erishkigal's Native American bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, July 07, 2013
I am taking this out of the Native American book box.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Slated to be read this month