To Live & Die in Dixie (Callahan Garrity, No 2)

by Kathy Hogan Trocheck | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, February 09, 2013
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Immokalee, Florida USA on Saturday, November 16, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/16/2013 UTC) at Immokalee, Florida USA

Won in the Cozy Mystery RABCK, enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, January 16, 2014
I was totally surprised to receive this box of books today. Thank you! I love cozies, both to read & to share around town. =D

Journal Entry 4 by wingiwillrejoicewing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Thursday, December 08, 2016
Good little non-sappy cozy. Thanks for sharing, bookstogive!

Reserved for... Not sure yet. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by wingiwillrejoicewing at BookRing, by mail -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 31, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (5/31/2018 UTC) at BookRing, by mail -- Controlled Releases

Released into my ABC Authors Book Rings - US version - Letter T. Happy travels, little book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, June 08, 2018
Chosen from the T authors bookring

Journal Entry 7 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Slated to be read this month

Journal Entry 8 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Friday, November 30, 2018
Callahan Garrity is getting all up in the police's business again. Interfering, with her private detecting, again. Course, the police are ineffective card board cut outs, just necessary to make the arrests after Callahan solves the case.
Callahan runs a cleaning service. "The girls" are hired to clean a big house owned by an eccentric man who is not well liked. Lo and behold, they find the murdered body of a young woman who had been staying at this house. Commence "cozy" who done it.

Journal Entry 9 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Thursday, December 13, 2018
to be released

Journal Entry 10 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Little Free Library in Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, December 23, 2018

Released 8 mos ago (12/18/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library in Seattle, Washington USA

I was on an errand and dropped the books in a LFL in either Wallingford or Ballard, don't remember.