Killing Cassidy (Dorothy Martin Mysteries, No. 6)

by Jeanne Dams | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 037326402x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, February 09, 2013
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Springport, Michigan USA on Friday, November 15, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/15/2013 UTC) at Springport, Michigan USA

Won in the Cozy Mystery RABCK, enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Springport, Michigan USA on Monday, January 20, 2014
Another possible book for the 50 states challenge, this one set in Indiana.

Journal Entry 4 by wingT02S03B11D20wing at Appleton, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, May 14, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (5/19/2015 UTC) at Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Sending on to a fellow paperback swapper. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by craftykat at Appleton, Wisconsin USA on Monday, May 18, 2015
I traded for this book on Paperbackswap.com and received it in the mail today. Hoping to get more of the books by this author and read them in order. I have been a member of bookcrossing for about 8 years.