Whip Hand

by Dick Francis | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Sunday, August 19, 2012
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Oakland, California USA on Monday, November 26, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (11/25/2012 UTC) at Oakland, California USA

Sending out as a surprise RABCK, I saw this on your wishlist. I hope you enjoy it!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by eastbaybookmisr at Oakland, California USA on Saturday, December 01, 2012
"Caught" this in the mail today as a surprise Wishlist RABCK! Thank you!

1991 Fawcett Crest paperback of the 1979 horse-racing thriller. This was on my list of best past thrillers to read.

I can let this go after I read:
1962 Dead Cert [read 2010]
1965 For Kicks [read 2013]
1967 Blood Sport [read 2016]
1968 Forfeit [read 2015]
1969 Enquiry [read 2020]
1971 Rat Race [read 2020]
1974 Knockdown [read 2020]
1976 In the Frame [read 2020]

Edit April 20, 2021: This was okay. I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1394 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 2 wks ago (4/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 76 Garland Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.