Blue-Eyed Devil

by Lisa Kleypas | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 4/9/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, June 07, 2012
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Amazon Editorial Review

His name is Hardy Cates. He’s a self-made millionaire who comes from the wrong side of the tracks. He’s made enemies in the rough-and-tumble ride to the top of Houston’s oil industry. He’s got hot blood in his veins. And vengeance on his mind.
She’s Haven Travis. Despite her family’s money, she refuses to set out on the path they’ve chosen for her. But when Haven marries a man her family disapproves of, her life is set on a new and dangerous course.

Two years have gone by. Now Haven has come home. This time, she is determined to guard her heart. And Hardy Cates, a family enemy, is the last person she needs darkening her door—or setting her soul on fire.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 27, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (11/27/2014 UTC) at Woodstock, Georgia USA

Releasing as my offering in the Romance VBB, Happy Travels!

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, December 10, 2014
Caught for the Virtual Romance Bookbox.

This one looks good. I'm going to read this and put it back in the VBB. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, March 30, 2015
My Review: This is another fabulous story in the Travis Family series. This one is Haven Travis' story: she's an heiress looking for love and happiness. What she gets is Nick. Their marriage is rocky and when she comes home her dad says "I told you so." As Haven is putting her life back together she meets with Hardy Cates again. Not sure how this author is able to draw you into her character's lives and make you believe in their reality. Lisa Kleypas is gifted for sure. The next story in this series is Smooth-Talking Stranger about Jack Travis. I will have to get that from the library.

This book is reserved for the Romance VBB.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Friday, January 06, 2017
The Romance VBB ended a few years ago, so I'm making this book available.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, May 08, 2017

Released 3 yrs ago (5/8/2017 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Starting out in the Variety Genre Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by BookLovinMama at Arnold, Missouri USA on Sunday, July 30, 2017
I received this as part of JennyC1230's Variety Genre bookbox. Thanks for sharing!

Released 2 yrs ago (7/9/2018 UTC) at A Fellow BookCrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Books are like Legos in our house; I turn around and somehow they’ve mysteriously multiplied!

We are cleaning our shelves. Some books are ones we’ve held onto for a long time and it’s time to find someone to love reading them as much as we have. Other books are taking up space and we honestly won’t read in the next 12 months so we’d like to pass them along for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 9 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, July 21, 2018
The spark of wildfires,

against the back drop of drought
of the heart in deep summer.

Journal Entry 10 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, September 15, 2018

Released 2 yrs ago (9/13/2018 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

Every once in awhile I'll find good spots locally to wild release books. :)

You have to be careful in florida, as between the brutal sun and the humidity, things that get left outside don't fare well. :P

But this place is the perfect spot, since people have to do a lot of sitting around and waiting, what better spot could there be to offer a free book?

To those new to this site:

"What is BookCrossing?'

It's the World's Library. It's a smart social networking site. It's a celebration of literature and a place where books get new life. BookCrossing is the act of giving a book a unique identity so, as the book is passed from reader to reader, it can be tracked and thus connecting its readers. There are currently 1,217,936 BookCrossers and 10,415,496 books travelling throughout 132 countries. Our community is changing the world and touching lives one book at a time.

This book is yours to keep, or read and pass on. Whichever you prefer is always ok!

We hope that you'll leave a journal entry here on where you found the book, or what you intend to do with it, or what you think of it. Anything you like really.

Even better if you join the site and become part of our group!

If you do join, please put 'HI77' as your referring member! :D