Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Confessions of a Shopaholic

by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction |
Registered by ilovecoffee on 4/8/2012
Journal Entry 1 by ilovecoffee on Sunday, April 8, 2012
Bought 100's of books at a charity book sale, just for BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by ilovecoffee at Calgary Co-op - Crowfoot in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, April 8, 2012

Released 10 yrs ago (4/8/2012 UTC) at Calgary Co-op - Crowfoot in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Left on book trading shelves........

Journal Entry 3 by herchelle at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, August 6, 2012
Hello Canuk123! It is wonderful to have finally caught one of your hundreds of wild releases! I was at Crowfoot CoOp looking for a different wild book and there was yours, sitting on the top if the stack waving at me. I have already read this one, so I will release it again when I go camping next week, perhaps.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, August 11, 2012
Caught this one at the Aug BC meeting in Calgary. Looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 12, 2014
Watched the movie and thought it was funnier then the book. Perhaps I would appreciate it more if I was in my twenties. Really annoyed with the character and her inner dialogue all the time. Don't think I will continue with the series.

Journal Entry 6 by MoomaOma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Released 8 yrs ago (4/12/2014 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to the April Book Crossing Meeting at Cravings to be enjoyed by the next reader

Journal Entry 7 by fracula at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, September 6, 2022
This book is with me, for a future wild release.