Ten Stories About Smoking

by Stuart Evers | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/3/2012
Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 03, 2012
I went along to Picador's 40th Birthday celebration last night; a very special Literary Death Match. We all received very generous gift bags which contained some really interesting books. This was among them and it has the most excellent packaging. I'm a reformed smoker myself so we'll have to see what I feel about these ten stories.

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, August 18, 2012
I found each of these ten stories utterly addictive and they left me wanting to know more each time. The characterisation was tight and the ideas refreshing. The situations felt real (even when they were a tad surreal). This was a great introduction to a new author for me. I have heard Evers chair a panel at a literary festival but have never given much thought to him as an author until now.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at Castle Park in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Monday, October 01, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (9/30/2012 UTC) at Castle Park in Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Left on the bandstand in the park on the last day of a gathering of Bookcrossers in Colchester. We were walking around town and wild releasing a lot of books. I hope someone finds and enjoys this one.