Two for Joy

by Patricia Scanlan | Romance |
Registered by romy86 of Perth City, Western Australia Australia on 4/2/2012
Journal Entry 1 by romy86 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Monday, April 2, 2012
unread

Journal Entry 2 by romy86 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Monday, June 4, 2012
Pretty good chick lit. Yes, some of it is a bit predictable, but this is full of good characters and an interesting story which kept me interested all the way through.

Journal Entry 3 by romy86 at Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Monday, August 13, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (8/15/2012 UTC) at Perth City, Western Australia Australia

Posting this on Wednesday to the USA as a RABCK to Tabbycatowner! Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did - is a nice book to escape with!

Journal Entry 4 by tabby-cat-owner at Phoenix, Arizona USA on Thursday, November 8, 2012
I received this book in the mail from romy86 of Perth, Australia as an RABCK.

Thank you so much for sending me this book, romy86. I look forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 5 by tabby-cat-owner at Bellingham, Washington USA on Wednesday, September 8, 2021
This is a large book, over 600 pages. This book is primarily about three main female characters. Two of the young women, Noreen and Heather, are decent people. Lorna, the third character, is a narcissistic selfish user. There are a lot of characters in the book. Most of them live in a small Irish town. I did find that I got more interested in the interconnecting stories towards the end of the book. However, I did not enjoy reading about the selfish and materialistic Lorna.

Journal Entry 6 by tabby-cat-owner at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, September 12, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/12/2021 UTC) at RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book has been mailed to Aramena of Oklahoma as an RABCK.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAramenawing at Noble, Oklahoma USA on Friday, September 17, 2021
Arrived yesterday while I was out, thanks so much!