The Business of Dying

by Simon Kernick | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 4/2/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2012
It's a cold November night, and DS Dennis Milne is waiting to kill three unarmed men. Cynical and jaded, Milne earns money on the side by doing what he does best: punishing the bad guys. But he's been set up.

This time, instead of shooting drug dealers, he kills two customs officers and an accountant. The hunter has become the hunted. With his colleagues and his enemies closing in on him, Milne must use all of his skills, just to stay alive....

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 12, 2012
This is the second copy I've bought of this book - I released the first unread as I wasn't particulary enamoured with this author. However, then I read "The Payback" - the follow up to this - & enjoyed it so here we go again......

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 10, 2012
A good thriller which introduces Dennis Milne. As I read the follow up to this first I did have a notion of how things were going to go but that didn't stop it being an enjoyable & gripping read which it moves at a fast pace. Passing it onto my Dad...

Released 6 yrs ago (12/10/2012 UTC) at Grahamstown in A bookcrosser , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Released as part of the "D FOR DECEMBER" Challenge (#53)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 5 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 22, 2014
Caught back from my Dad. Will release again in his memory.....

Journal Entry 6 by wingPlum-crazywing at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (12/4/2014 UTC) at Tescos in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Added to the charity fundraising table

Released as part of the D FOR DECEMBER Challenge (#3)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

Enjoy your book!