Twilight (The Twilight Saga, Book 1)

by Stephenie Meyer | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by angelface46 of Grand Junction, Colorado USA on 3/31/2012
Journal Entry 1 by angelface46 from Grand Junction, Colorado USA on Saturday, March 31, 2012
from amazon.comThe book that started the phenomenon is now available in a deluxe collector's edition! Featuring a ribbon bookmark, cloth cover, ragged edges, new chapter opener designs, and a beautiful protective slipcase, this edition is perfect for fans and collectors alike.

Bella Swan's move to Forks, a small, perpetually rainy town in Washington, could have been the most boring move she ever made. But once she meets the mysterious and alluring Edward Cullen, Bella's life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. Up until now, Edward has managed to keep his vampire identity a secret in the small community he lives in, but now nobody is safe, especially Bella, the person Edward holds most dear.

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, Twilight captures the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This is a love story with bite.:

Journal Entry 2 by angelface46 at Council Bluffs, Iowa USA on Thursday, May 03, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at Council Bluffs, Iowa USA

sending to my daughter

Journal Entry 3 by angelface46 at Montrose, Colorado USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/17/2012 UTC) at Montrose, Colorado USA

bookbox

Journal Entry 4 by Aberpeter at Kirkland, Washington USA on Friday, August 10, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (8/10/2012 UTC) at Kirkland, Washington USA

Selected from waternixie's wrap-it-up bookbox. After unwrapping it I discovered it was a book I've previously read and will be returning it to the bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by waternixie at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, October 14, 2012
From the wrap-it-up bookbox. I've already read this, so will be passing it on.

Journal Entry 6 by TinaJean at Talala, Oklahoma USA on Monday, December 17, 2012
Taken from the Wrap-It-Up Bookbox.