Point of Origin

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingsmitjeswing of Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on 3/31/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingsmitjeswing from Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant Netherlands on Saturday, March 31, 2012
Beschrijving
This white-hot new Kay Scarpetta novel pits Virginia's chief medical examiner against an audacious and wily killer who uses fire to mask his crimes. When Scarpetta learns that her nemesis, Carrie Grethen, is somehow involved, the investigation gets personal and tragedy strikes too close to home ...

Journal Entry 2 by wingsmitjeswing at Strand10 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (7/1/2012 UTC) at Strand10 in Castricum, Noord-Holland Netherlands

Mee naar de jaarlijkse meeting voor een liefhebber. Veel leesplezier !

Journal Entry 3 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, July 03, 2012
Liefhebber gevonden, zeker weten ! Dankje !
(iets minder om me te verslaven aan de serie, hihi, nu zit ik er mooi mee ;))))

Journal Entry 4 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, November 20, 2012
This book arrived yesterday with a lovely postcard and a cute keyring with a pun! Thank you so much! I've been enjoying the Scarpetta novels and this one looks to be another good one!
I will likely leave in the OBCZ here when I'm done with a list of where it's travelled so far!
ETA: this book came to Brattleboro VT USA, not Calgary...

Journal Entry 5 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (12/29/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Another great mystery like the Temperance Brennan novels to take into the Calgary group. Taking to the mini meeting tonight at Cravings. This one certainly had a twist I wasn`t ready for.

To the finder:
Calgary has an active group of BookCrossers that meet to swap books and discuss book crossing every second Saturday of the month at 11am at the Joshua Tree Cafe on Edmonton Trail. We always love to meet new crossers, so please join us any time you like!

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, April 29, 2013
Enjoyed the book - I was kept in suspense. Great characters and plot. Thanks for the great read.

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (5/11/2013 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Had a lovely lunch with crossingguardma to drop off some books for the May meeting as I am at a memorial service. These ones are either on the theme or they need to start circulating soon.

Journal Entry 8 by soccergal at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, September 12, 2014
I do love the Kay Scarpetta books...always a good read.

Journal Entry 9 by soccergal at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, December 14, 2014
Nice and suspenseful...I enjoy a book that you know is going to be a great book. Love settling in for a good read.

Going to bring it back to the next Bookcrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 10 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, February 21, 2015
I picked this one up at the February meeting, I will be adding it to my TBR shelf.

Journal Entry 11 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018
This was a great read, I am so sad that it was on my shelf for so long! I don't think I have read any other books by Patricia Cornwell so this was a nice treat. I will have to keep my eye out for other books about these characters as I did really enjoy them.

Journal Entry 12 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018

Released 4 mos ago (7/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Enjoyable book. I am taking this to July's meet up where it will go home with a new reader.

Journal Entry 13 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 14, 2018
Safely in my hands. Due for a good murder mystery!

Journal Entry 14 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 29, 2018
I enjoyed the book but took a long time to get into it but it is crazy in my life as we just moved my mom to Calgary.

Previous readers... did they ever solve how the fires were started? Did I miss this....

Journal Entry 15 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, October 13, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 16 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, October 16, 2018
TBR

Journal Entry 17 by B-Lynn at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2018

Released 1 wk ago (11/10/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Dr. Kay solves another mystery in this well loved book. It’s been places.

Journal Entry 18 by AnnaDevika at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, November 10, 2018
Picked up at Calgary bookcrossing meetup.