The Book Thief

by Markus Zusak | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by bradgirl at Bradford, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 27, 2012
‘The Book Thief' is my choice of book to give away on World Book Night 2012. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did and will then pass it on to other people who will also enjoy it.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 18, 2013
Received from my sister a while ago and is now in my permanent collection as I enjoyed the book, and it's a WBN copy =)

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 at Charity shop in Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Charity shop in Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom

Released ages ago when I had a big clear out.