corner corner Notes from a Small Island

Notes from a Small Island
by Bill Bryson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012

status (set by smallisland): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by Flambard at Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Found in a charity shop in Horsham, West Sussex

Journal Entry 3 by Flambard at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (2/20/2013 UTC) at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To Germany

Journal Entry 4 by MelvinSmiley at Tübingen, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

I received the book by mail last week. I already started reading and was delighted from page one.
Thanks a lot to Flambard for sending it to me here in Germany.
Best wishes Melvin Smiley

Journal Entry 5 by smallisland at La Gomera - Vallehermoso, Islas Canarias Spain on Sunday, September 01, 2013

The book was lying against the door of a chapel high above the sea on a hiking path.