Small Island

by Andrea Levy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by neilr at Maghull, Merseyside United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 25, 2012
An easy and enjoyable read. Interesting angle on attitudes towards black people in England during and post WWWII.

Journal Entry 3 by Qantaqa at Dachau, Bayern Germany on Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Thanks so much for this kind RABCK - a book from my wishlist! I'm very much looking forward to reading it.