Good Omens

Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 24, 2012
Picked this book up at the World Book night event at Slack Space in Colchester. I will read it and then pass it on to a new reader.

Journal Entry 3 by wingardachywing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 08, 2012
An amusing and enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingardachywing at City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

To be given to rahar109 when we meet at The Old Shades.

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing at Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, May 27, 2012
Passed to me at the meet, thank you.

Journal Entry 6 by wingrahar109wing at Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 02, 2013
Funny and highly enjoyable book. Very pleased to see Death putting in an appearance.
Thank you for giving me this, ardachy.

Journal Entry 7 by wingrahar109wing at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 22, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (9/22/2013 UTC) at BCUK Unconvention 2013 in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

To be released during the Uncon weekend 27-29 September. On the book buffet or somewhere in the city.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 8 by katie1980 at BCUK Unconvention 2013, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 30, 2013
Picked up before it was released on the mass release walk! I knew I shouldn't have helped with the bagging up ;)
Still, is was only book 3 that I picked up for me so it isn't too bad.
Thanks for sharing.