The official Cat I.Q. Test Find Out How Smart Your Cat Really Is

by Peter Mandel | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 10/23/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 23, 2003
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From the back cover:

Does Your Cat:
  • Come when you call?
  • Use the toilet?
  • Eat only a special, expensive brand of cat food?
  • Watch "Wheel of Fortune"?
  • Know the best way to wake you up?

By answering these and dozens more questions in The Offical Cat I.Q. Test, you can determine whether your cat is:
Severely Retarded (17-38 points)
Moderatedly Retarded (39-59 points)
Below Average (60-81 points)
Average (82-104 points)
Above Average (105-126 points)
Intelligent (127-148 points)
Genius (149-170 points)

Tested on hundreds of cats (including the author's cat, Chuck), this book is a unique and fascinating glimpse into the feline mind. Whether your pet is brilliant or brain dead, you'll find The Official Cat I.Q. Test an eye-opening delight.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Friday, September 1, 2023

Released 7 mos ago (9/1/2023 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a bench on the west side of the park.

Released for the 2023 You're Such an Animal challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!