Touching the Void

by Joe Simpson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by balmoral28 at Lichfield, Staffordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 12, 2012
Not being a climber I didn't understand some of the technical stuff. But it's a very well written account of something truly amazing.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Varkaus, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Wednesday, October 17, 2012
A good quick read, the story is almost too good to be true. However not being a climber myself nor having a good head for heights, I'd be very reluctant to start now, although the author himself did survive the impossible!

Journal Entry 4 by Hed4hites at Varkaus, Pohjois-Savo / Norra Savolax Finland on Wednesday, October 17, 2012