Touching the Void

by Joe Simpson | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 06, 2013
Found this book in a charity shop in Macclesfield. The note in the book says it was collected from Waterstones in Leeds, so not sure how it got there but I have picked it up. My sister would like to read all the WBN books, whereas I am not that bothered so might just give this book to her =)

Released 5 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Mystery in Somewhere in the UK, -- Wild Released somewhere in UK -- United Kingdom

Released ages ago when I had a big clear out.