Rainsong

by Phyllis A. Whitney | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by brideofmessiah of Hillsboro, Missouri USA on 10/17/2003
Journal Entry 1 by brideofmessiah from Hillsboro, Missouri USA on Friday, October 17, 2003
While I haven't yet read this title I've always loved this author, and as we moved I found I had 2 copies of this title.

From the inside flap: "The long corridors of Windtop echoed with emptiness. No one else was supposed to be out there in the dark. Yet when Hollis stepped into the hall, she could hear the voice singing eerily: 'Let the rain fall sweetly.' Only one man could sing her 'rainsong' in exactly that way - asong Hollis had written especially for her husband, Ricky Sands, the famous popular singer. But Ricky had killed himself months ago in New York, so who could want to torment her in so frightening a manner? "

Released on Friday, October 17, 2003 at Cozy Mystery Bookbox in Bookbox, postal release USA.

Journal Entry 3 by fourthofjuly from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, June 1, 2004
It's been approaching NC since Oct.2003. The good news for me is it came!! For a while, I thought this was lost in middle America!

Can't remember whether I've read this or not. I'll either read & release or release it.