Ozone

by Paul Theroux | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Annchen of Brandbergen, Stockholm Sweden on 10/17/2003
Journal Entry 1 by Annchen from Brandbergen, Stockholm Sweden on Friday, October 17, 2003
The story is set in the future, after the disaster. Yup, one of those books, there is many books set after a future catastrophe in my fathers bookshelf and I have learned to love the genre.

The O-zone is a forbidden zone, radioactive and filled with mutants. It contains long lost cities and this New Year's Eve a party of wealthy Owners from New York are having a picnic in the zone. It's off limits for most people, but money can buy most things.

They think the zone is empty, they certainly don’t expect to encounter aliens there... and they don’t expect them to look so human. That little trip starts a chain of events that change the lives of more than one of the Owners in that New Year’s picnic.

I enjoyed this book when I read it, a bit dull at times, but over all an enjoyable read. I read it in Swedish, and I got this copy to be able to read it in English but I haven't got around to doing it yet.

Journal Entry 2 by Annchen at Espresso House Drottninggatan 90 in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden on Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (1/7/2020 UTC) at Espresso House Drottninggatan 90 in Stockholm, Stockholm Sweden

Left at Bookcrossing meet up