The Rapture of Canaan

by Sheri Reynolds | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by illinicheme of Novato, California USA on 10/17/2003
Journal Entry 1 by illinicheme from Novato, California USA on Friday, October 17, 2003
An interesting story about a young girl's life inside a religious cult.

Journal Entry 2 by illinicheme at bench overlooking Peddie Lake in Hightstown, New Jersey USA on Sunday, August 13, 2006

Released 13 yrs ago (8/13/2006 UTC) at bench overlooking Peddie Lake in Hightstown, New Jersey USA

On one of the benches near Theo's tavern.

Journal Entry 3 by cjoc on Sunday, August 13, 2006
I just captured the book. I intend to read it as soon as I finish my current book.

Journal Entry 4 by cjoc on Thursday, December 14, 2006
Well, this book was very interesting. For me, it was about a young girl coming of age and in conflict with her family beliefs and her own desires in life. Set in a religious family. Some of the psychological conflict is similar to that in Chaim Potok's "The Chosen" set in an Orthodox Jewish family. This book was a page-turner. Loved the ending! Hope you do too.

Journal Entry 5 by cjoc at Riverview Plaza (on the DE River) in Trenton, New Jersey USA on Thursday, December 14, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (12/14/2006 UTC) at Riverview Plaza (on the DE River) in Trenton, New Jersey USA

This book will be released around 1:00pm inside the Little Deli at 400 Riverview Plaza, near Waterfront Park. Enjoy!