The Opal Deception (Artemis Fowl, Book 4)

by Eoin Colfer | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by brewski of Markham, Ontario Canada on 8/11/2006
Journal Entry 1 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Friday, August 11, 2006
I didn't like this one quite as much as the earlier books in the series, but it was still an enjoyable read.

Journal Entry 2 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 05, 2007
Reserved for indygo88 for the Browse My Bookshelf, North America only relay.

Journal Entry 3 by brewski from Markham, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 12, 2007
Dropped in the mailbox this morning.

Journal Entry 4 by indygo88 from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Received today -- thanks! Didn't realize it was such a nice-looking hardcover. Thanks again, brewski!

Journal Entry 5 by indygo88 at Lafayette, Indiana USA on Friday, February 07, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (2/7/2014 UTC) at Lafayette, Indiana USA

I've had this way too long & it doesn't look like I'm going to be getting to the Artemis Fowl series anytime soon, so going to pass it along to a reader who can hopefully read it sooner than me!

Sending off to PBS member. Enjoy! :')

You have found a BookCrossing book! Please take a brief moment to journal your thoughts upon reading this book. Then, if you'd like, re-release the book (to a friend, a stranger, or back out into the wild). That way you can track its travels & its readers throughout the world!