Let the Right One In

by John Ajivde Lindqvist | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by worldbooknight on 4/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by worldbooknight at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/23/2012 UTC) at London, Greater London United Kingdom

This book is a gift. It is one of 1 million which has been given in the UK & Ireland as part of World Book Night 2012 to spread the joy and love of reading. We are glad that you are now part of this great book’s journey, hope that you enjoy reading it and, once you have done so, passing it on to someone else who might enjoy reading it too.
World Book Night 2012 is all about introducing new readers to books and we’d ask that you please share this book with someone who does not read regularly and help inspire in them a love of books. When you pass it on, ask the next reader to record their own thoughts on this book by visiting www.worldbooknight.org and entering the unique identifying number.

Journal Entry 2 by han_cat at Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 26, 2014
Given to me ages ago by my husband's work friend (Thom) in exchange for a 2013 WBN Title. Read for my bookgroup and really enjoyed it.

Thom's going to be at the supernatural Bonoween bookcrossing meetup so this book is logged by me but left by him ....

Released 4 yrs ago (10/28/2014 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To be released at the October York bookcrossing meetup, if not taken it will be available on the bookshelf in Brigantes.

Hope you enjoy the book ....

Journal Entry 4 by LouiseB79 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Picked up at York BookCrossing meetup

Journal Entry 5 by LouiseB79 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, November 09, 2014
A creepy, effective novel with some really horrible touches, this falls down slightly for being a bit too long and not tightly plotted enough. There are a couple of strands to the story which I could have done with less of - and not enough of the two main characters. We're told about meetings which they've had where they grew closer, but don't get to see them. But despite the fact that the ending is not very happy, it's still satisfying.

Released 4 yrs ago (11/25/2014 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released at the York BookCrossing meetup

Journal Entry 7 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 16, 2014
I was really pleased to find this at the York Bookcrossing meet up tonight. I have been looking in so many charity shops for this for the past two years. Still working my way through reading the 2012 WBN list books, so off the wishlist and on to the TBR pile :)

ETA for Shrinking VBB

Not for the feinthearted. It was good to be able read through to the end. I tried watching the film once but didn't get to see the end due to it being on so late at night -then I never got round to trying again.

Journal Entry 8 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (12/10/2015 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Posting to catsalive ☺

Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 9 by catsalive at Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, December 24, 2015
Thanks for sending, Diane-Fraser.