Maigret Meets a Milord Omnibus: Maigret Meets a Milord;Maigret and the Hundred Gibbets, Maigret and the Enigmatic Lett

by Georges Simenon | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingAndrea-Berlinwing of Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on 3/25/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingAndrea-Berlinwing from Berlin (irgendwo/somewhere), Berlin Germany on Monday, March 26, 2012
I haven't read the book.
I hope, you like it.
It would be nice to read some words, when you have found it.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAndrea-Berlinwing at Steglitz, Berlin Germany on Monday, March 26, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (3/26/2012 UTC) at Steglitz, Berlin Germany

Das Buch reist heute zu Bluemchenblatt nach Paris. Bon voyage!

Journal Entry 3 by wingBluemchenblattwing at Paris, Ile-de-France France on Tuesday, April 17, 2012
Thank you! I was finally able to get the package from the janitor and thus the books have safely reached me and are awaiting to be read.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBluemchenblattwing at Paris, Ile-de-France France on Friday, May 25, 2012
I just finished the last of the three stories included in this book:
- Maigret Meets a Milord
- Maigret and the Hundred Gibbets
- Maigret and the Enigmatic Lett

I thought the first story was nice, but thought too slow-paced often enough. A different presentation of the story might have given more spice to it.
The second case was interesting, but the end was sort of unsatisfying.
I probably liked the last one best, because it was faster paced and nicely constructed.

Overall I did had a nice time, but I also did expect more.
Thank you, Dagobert1, for sharing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBluemchenblattwing at Rue de Reuilly in -Paris 12e, Ile-de-France France on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/23/2012 UTC) at Rue de Reuilly in -Paris 12e, Ile-de-France France

Angle Rue de Reuilly / Rue Erard sur un banc.