Voices from the Wall

by Jan C Scruggs, Esq | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 3/25/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, March 25, 2012
from the TLC book sale

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at -- Train, Bus, Public Transport in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at -- Train, Bus, Public Transport in Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

For the ANZAC 2012 release challenge

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, November 23, 2013
This is actually here and available

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, February 09, 2014
move to PC, save for potential release in the bio bookbox

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Very, very good and very emotional. Both short memoirs and some short speeches.

If you ever visit DC, this memorial is a must. See it from above - a giant gash in the ground. And them walk down the walk and see the names. Unbelievably moving experience.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (3/25/2014 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

A bonus book in the books about people bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by wingelizardbreathwing at Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Sunday, May 25, 2014
This came home in my Books About People bookbox. Thanks so much for including it---it looks great!

Journal Entry 8 by wingelizardbreathwing at Belles & Books Book Club in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA on Monday, March 16, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (3/16/2015 UTC) at Belles & Books Book Club in Bella Vista, Arkansas USA

Setting out with a pile of books for my book club friends to choose from.

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Releasing into the Bride of the Potpourri Bookbox. Enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Thanks, and Happy BookCrossing! :)

Journal Entry 10 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, May 23, 2015
Removing this one from the Bride of the Potpourri Bookbox, thanks for including it!

Journal Entry 11 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, June 17, 2015
A look at the Vietnam Memorial and stories from veterans who served during the war. My husband served in Vietnam from 1968-1970 and we visited the Memorial during the BCinDC Convention and found it to be a very moving experience. Everyone should visit it at least once and visit Arlington National Cemetery as well. Remember freedom isn't free! Hubby read this one last night.

It is now ready to travel on

Journal Entry 12 by wingbookstogivewing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 25, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (6/25/2016 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 13 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 19, 2016
Thank you so much, bookstogive, for the huge box of books (32 of them!) you sent to share with visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). All of us here in Rockville, Maryland, very much appreciate your generosity.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 15 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 06, 2016

Journal Entry 16 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 05, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (11/5/2016 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the Birthday Memorial Meet-up of BCinDC at Birdie's where our late friend and fellow BookCrosser MaryZee maintained an OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone).

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenge:

*** The The Release Challenge November 2016 hosted by RockDg9. This book has the word THE in the title.

Happy reading!

Journal Entry 17 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 05, 2017
This book followed me home from Birdie's Cafe where we had a BCinDC (BookCrossing) meetup today in memory of our friend and fellow Bookcrosser, MaryZee.

Going out for Round #2...

I'm releasing this book on Veterans Day (11/10/17) in memory of our troops who served in the Vietnam War.

---------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for the following BookCrossing challenges:

***The November 2017 E-less challenge hosted by motherof11.

***The November 2017 The Release Challenge hosted by RockDg9.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 19 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (1/24/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #20303 - 903 Wade Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2018 Clean Start Release Challenge hosted by BOOKWORMINUSALL for zbird. The book's title contains the word ALL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!