The Hours

by Michael Cunningham | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by magicwritinggal of Fort Smith, Arkansas USA on 10/10/2003
Journal Entry 1 by magicwritinggal from Fort Smith, Arkansas USA on Friday, October 10, 2003
This copy is promised to andersor. I'll be sending it out soon.

Released on Friday, October 17, 2003 at traded to a bookcrosser in Little Rock, Arkansas USA.

Sent to andersor. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by andersor from San Francisco, California USA on Thursday, October 23, 2003
Received today from magicwritinggal. Thanks!!! Can't wait to read it.

Journal Entry 4 by andersor from San Francisco, California USA on Thursday, December 11, 2003
Promised to stardustnf. I loved this book! Although I couldn't get through Mrs. Dalloway the last time I tried to read it, this will be incentive to try again. The way the three plots merged at the end took me completely by surprise... And it was a pretty quick read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks magicwritinggal, it'll be off to stardustnf in tomorrow's mail :)

Journal Entry 5 by andersor from San Francisco, California USA on Thursday, December 18, 2003
Sent out to stardustnf... enjoy it!

Journal Entry 6 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Friday, January 2, 2004
Received this in the mail today from andersor. I've had this one on my wishlist for quite some time, and andersor was kind enough to forward it on. I'm very much looking forward to reading it, after having read a couple Virginia Woolf books in university. This should put an interesting spin on things. Thanks again, andersor!! I'll be sure to journal again once I've finished it, and I'll certainly pass it on once I'm done.

Journal Entry 7 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Monday, April 26, 2004
Finally got around to reading this book, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Certainly made me view the Mrs. Dalloway book in a different light, enough so that I think I may have to go back and read it again. And ow I can finally rent The Hours movie.....I just didn't want to see it until I had read the book, as the book usually has more depth than the movie and makes it more enjoyable.

This book is now offered up on the Cliff's Top 100 Most Wanted Books relay.

Journal Entry 8 by stardustnf from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador Canada on Thursday, June 23, 2005
This book is now on its way to Librarie....my deepest apologies in being so long to get it to you. At first it was simply forgotten, and then my finances were in such bad shape, I simply couldn't afford to post it. Hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.

Journal Entry 9 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Wednesday, August 3, 2005
This was a nice surprise to find in my mail box. I hope it hasn't caused too much financial hardship sending it on to me. I hope to get to it soon and see how much better it is than the film version.

Journal Entry 10 by librarie from Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Friday, September 30, 2005
It has taken me a while to read this book. This wasn't because it was difficult to read, but because I just don't seem to have had the time or inclination to read recently. Surprisingly, this was a very easy book to read parts of and then leave for a while and pick up again days (or weeks!) later. I really enjoyed it and it has made me want to start reading more again. Unusually, I saw the film before reading this and this is one of the rare occasions when I think the film was equally as good as the book. Thanks so much for sending this over to me.

Journal Entry 11 by librarie at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway on Monday, October 21, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (10/22/2013 UTC) at OsloS-OBCZ in Oslo Sentrum, Oslo fylke Norway

Hopefully I will be able to release a few of the books I currently have as they need to be passed on!