His Daddy's Eyes: A Little Secret (Harlequin Superromance No. 934)

by Debra Salonen | Romance |
ISBN: 037370934x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 3/24/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, March 24, 2012
from the kulpsville obcz

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 16, 2012
Ren believes Sara's nephew may be a product of a one night stand with her now deceased sister. Rather humorous tale taking place with Sara's book store as a backdrop, so will save this one for the bookbox on it's way!

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 28, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (4/28/2012 UTC) at Silver Spring, Maryland USA

Adding to MaryZee's bookish book box. This was a rather humorous romancy novel, with a bookstore set front and center. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 13, 2012
This came home in my Bookish bookbox today. Thanks NancyNova!

Journal Entry 5 by wing6of8wing at Westminster, Maryland USA on Sunday, June 03, 2018
Sadly, MaryZee passed suddenly in September 2012. MaryZee's daughter is now ready to rehome her mom's books and I was willing to collect and redistribute them to keep her literary legacy alive.

Journal Entry 6 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, August 20, 2018
MaryZee was an incredible evangelist for BookCrossing and is greatly missed in the BookCrossing community. I am glad that we were friends, and I am honored to be able to share some of her books with the world.

Released 1 yr ago (8/26/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library #48358 - Milway Dr. (Hollin Hills) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 8 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, November 17, 2019
I keep seeing this book lingering in the LFL, and its clear that no one in that neighborhood is interested, so I pulled it out to release elsewhere.

Journal Entry 9 by wingResQgeekwing at Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, December 09, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (12/9/2019 UTC) at Uno's Chicago Bar and Grill in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Leaving on a bench in the entryway.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!