A Piggly Wiggly Wedding (Piggly Wiggly Novels)

by Robert Dalby | Women's Fiction |
Registered by winglove2cookwing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/22/2012
Journal Entry 1 by winglove2cookwing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, April 13, 2012
I got this book to read and release for Bookcrossing.

This is a whimsical story about a couple picking up on their romance after 50 years apart. They plan a wedding to take place in their home town of Second Creek, Mississippi. Their wedding plans are going through a rough patch, with her children against the marriage. The local woman's group called the Nitwitts have made it their mantra to smooth the way for the bride and groom to have the wedding of their dreams. A funny little story!

Journal Entry 2 by winglove2cookwing at Pearland, Texas USA on Saturday, May 21, 2016
Reserved for bookstogive's Literature bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by winglove2cookwing at another bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Monday, March 13, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (3/13/2017 UTC) at another bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Releasing to southernfryed as her Literature book box pick. Enjoy!!

To the finder of this book:
What you have in your hands is an honest-to-goodness gift. You may keep it forever, pass it on to a friend, or release it into the wild for someone else to find.

If you are new to BookCrossing, and find this book and this site, welcome!
Enjoy the site, the book, and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, love2cook ... as the member who referred you. Or you may remain anonymous!

If you are an old hand at BookCrossing, thanks for wanting this book! Either way, I hope you'll make a brief journal entry so all the previous and future readers can track this book's journey. Thanks, and Happy Book Crossing! :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, March 18, 2017
Book arrived today! Being a southerner, I grew up shopping at the Pig (Piggly Wiggly's nickname). I've wanted to read this series since I first heard of it. Still looking for books 1&2, but soon!