Summer's End

by Danielle Steele | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by needmorezoloft of Detroit, Texas USA on 10/10/2003
Journal Entry 1 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Friday, October 10, 2003
Just got from a co-worker. I'm reading it now.

Journal Entry 2 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Saturday, October 11, 2003
I just finished it. MY GOD I LOVE IT. So far it's my favorite of hers. If you haven't read it... DO IT!

Journal Entry 3 by needmorezoloft at NSLDS/FFEL cofee area in Greenville, Texas USA on Monday, October 13, 2003
Released on Monday, October 13, 2003 at NSLDS/FFEL cofee area in Greenville, Texas USA.

Gave back to Deana the owner of the book

Journal Entry 4 by needmorezoloft from Detroit, Texas USA on Tuesday, November 04, 2003
Deanna was eighteen when she married a handsome Frenchman, attorney Marc-Edouard Duras. Now, at thirty-seven, she should be happy with Marc, her elegant home in San Francisco, and their teenage daughter, Pilar. But one summer changes it all when she realizes her failing marriage is a trap she must escape.

Journal Entry 5 by burnettld from Paris, Texas USA on Wednesday, November 05, 2003
Putting on my "I read this" pile.