Monday Mourning: A Tempe Brennan Novel (Temperance Brennan Novels)

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 3/19/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Monday, March 19, 2012
Picked this up at the Nashua Library sale. #7 in the series.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (2/16/2016 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

On its way to the winner of the last Acts of Kindness sweepstakes. Sorry to be so late.

Journal Entry 3 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 7, 2016
Thank you for my acts of kindness parcel of delights all the stuff you sent me was amazing x

Journal Entry 4 by mysteriousmummy at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, March 14, 2021

Released 4 mos ago (3/14/2021 UTC) at by mail, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

I love this series that "Bones" was loosely based on. Adding to a book box

Journal Entry 5 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Received in my Alliteration Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 16, 2021
I thought this took a while to get going but once it did I was hooked. And exciting read.

Journal Entry 7 by dolph1n at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 17, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (6/17/2021 UTC) at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom

Sending to a friend for a LFL

Journal Entry 8 by wingPoodlesisterwing at Walthamstow, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, June 21, 2021
Thanks for the parcel of books. The Little Free Libraries I visit on my walk are all looking a bit empty at the moment so these are very well-timed!

Releasing for the Summer Solstice Special Sunset Mission (with the slightly tenuous link that the cover is sunshine yellow)

Join UK Bookcrossers at the Newcastle Unconvention from 1st-3rd October 2021