Rumble on the Bayou

by Jana Deleon | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/13/2012
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Book Description: Deputy Dorie Berenger knew the day would go from bad to worse when she found a stoned alligator in the town drunk's swimming pool. Then DEA agent Richard Starke shows up in Gator Bait, Louisiana, giving out orders and insults faster than you can cast a fishing line.

Dorie knows the residents of Gator Bait aren't going to talk to a stranger, especially a Yankee, but she stuck with Richard until he catches his bad guy. With no other alternative to restore peace to the small town, Dorie agrees to help Richard catch a criminal and in the process, uncovers decades of secrets that have been hiding deep in the Louisiana bayou.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 06, 2014
My Review: This was a great story! It had mystery, romance and a lot of humor. This is the second book I've read by this author and I will have to look for more.

Released 6 yrs ago (7/27/2014 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Giving this one to Angellc, I think she might like this one.

Journal Entry 4 by angellc at Canton, Georgia USA on Wednesday, July 30, 2014