Edge of Sight (The Guardian Angelinos)

by Roxanne St. Claire | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 3/13/2012
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Book #1 in the Guardian Angelinos series:

The killer she can't escape . . .
The heartbreak she can't forget . . .
The one man who can stop them both.

When Samantha Fairchild witnesses a murder in the wine cellar of the restaurant where she works, the Harvard-bound law student becomes the next target of a professional assassin. Desperate for protection the authorities won't provide, Sam seeks help from Vivi Angelino, an investigative reporter who recruits her brother, Zach, to protect Samantha. A Special Forces vet with the scars to prove he's equally fearless and flawed, Zach takes the job, despite the fact that he and Sam once shared a lusty interlude that ended when he left for war and disappeared from her life. Now, as they crack a conspiracy that leads to Boston's darkest corners, Sam and Zach must face their fears, desires, and doubts, before a hired killer gets a second shot...

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, December 15, 2015
My Review: I love this author, the Bullet Catcher series is wonderful. This story is lukewarm in my opinion. The characters didn't seem very interesting. The story just sort of wandered aimlessly. This book took me over a week to read because I would read a little and then lose interest. (If it's a great book, it usually takes me a day or two to finish it.) If you are into romantic suspense then I would read the Bullet Catcher series over this series any day of the week. I'm not sure if I will look for more in this series. It was just so blah.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA on Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Released 5 yrs ago (1/13/2016 UTC) at Little Free Library #5161 in Acworth, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library in Acworth, Georgia. Enjoy the book!