Sydney

by Jan Morris | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, March 12, 2012
This book is available and will be released soon into the wild

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, January 17, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (1/17/2013 UTC) at Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Sending out as part of the Wishlist Tag Game, enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, who are sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. We would be delighted if you would make a journal entry to say you have found the book. It is fun for other readers of this book to see where the book has traveled-sometimes around the world!

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 3 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Thursday, January 24, 2013
Book has arrived safely in Las Vegas. Thanks for sending it!

Journal Entry 4 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Vancouver, Washington USA on Monday, March 23, 2020
I am finally admitting it- I am not a fan of Jan Morris. I wanted to love this book but I just couldn't get into it. Over the past year, I've started to admit to myself and accept that I don't have to read every travel book out there- only the ones that enjoy. So this book is moving along.

Journal Entry 5 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Monday, March 23, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (3/23/2020 UTC) at By mail, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off in the mail to mrsjones to continue traveling. Had enough to send a box of books her way to enjoy, as I'm taking a break from hosting a bookbox for a bit. (My TBR shelf is way too big)

Journal Entry 6 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, March 30, 2020
Received this in a box of books from thegoaliegirl. I look forward to reading and releasing it sometime soon!