April Fool

by William Deverell | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 077102715x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 3/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2012
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Walkers Line & New Street in Burlington, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (12/30/2012 UTC) at Walkers Line & New Street in Burlington, Ontario Canada

Left beside the ATM inside the Royal Bank of Canada branch on the north-west corner.
Released for the 2012 What's in a Name Challenge, the 2012 D For December Challenge & the 2012 NJABBIC Challenge (week 53: anything goes).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.