The End of Everything

by Megan Abbott | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by saskiasosmile of Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 3/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by saskiasosmile from Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2012
from the back of the book: Lizzie and Evie are inseparable. They walk home from school together, sleep over at each others houses, even flirt with boys together. And they tell each other everything. Or, at least, that is what Lizzie thinks - until Evie goes missing and Lizzie suddenly realises their friendship was not quite what she thought.

Journal Entry 2 by saskiasosmile at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (3/14/2012 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

A wish list book for hodheheg (Wish List Tag Game)
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by hodgeheg at -- somewhere in Northants, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 16, 2012
Book received with thanks!

Edited - a well told story, hard to put down. Will now pass on as a RABCK

Journal Entry 4 by hodgeheg at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/21/2012 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Book sent as RABCK. hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 5 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Friday, June 29, 2012
Thank you for sending this book to me, Hodgeheg! Your kindness is appreciated.
"A dark, twisted tale"... I'm sure I will like it!
And you say "it is hard to put down" as well!
Thanks!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, July 08, 2012
Reserved for MissCyn, as part of the WishList Tag.
I will read it first, quite intrigued by it!

Journal Entry 7 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Wednesday, February 06, 2013
MissCyn doesn't want me to send it... so this book is TBR again!

Journal Entry 8 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Sunday, February 24, 2013
Now reserved for Anne-Ellliott, for the European WishList Tag Game.

Journal Entry 9 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, December 24, 2018
Anne-Elliott has already read it... no wonder, as it has been a long time!
AVL again.

Journal Entry 10 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, December 24, 2018
Now reserved for keeta1, for the Wish List Tag game.
I will try to read it first, and send it on as soon as possible... this book has been looking for a new reader for a long time now!

Journal Entry 11 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Monday, January 21, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (1/21/2019 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today to keeta1; I tagged her with it.
Enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 12 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Sunday, February 03, 2019
I definitely still have to read it and am looking forward to doing so. Hopefully it won't take too long to get to it.

Journal Entry 13 by wingkeeta1wing at Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, August 16, 2019
An excellent, captivating read. Beautifully written.

Journal Entry 14 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, August 22, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (8/22/2019 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to brunton11 :)

Journal Entry 15 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Wow thanks keeta1 for not 1 but 4 wishlist books. You are far too kind! This sounds like it should be a good one :)