In the Country of Men

by Hisham Matar | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by kirstykat of Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 3/12/2012
Journal Entry 1 by kirstykat from Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 12, 2012
Kindly given to me by my neighbour. It looks like a good read.

Journal Entry 2 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 24, 2012
Well worth a read. Very emotive. Graphic in some places, but not gory. Interesting to see life under 'The Regime' of 'The Guardian' through such a young child's eyes. Well written and it is easy to empathise with the protagonist.

Journal Entry 3 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 06, 2012
Spotted on a wishlist so thought it would be nice to send as part of HGG 2012. Enjoy!!! :)

Journal Entry 4 by kirstykat at Hawarden, Wales United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (11/6/2012 UTC) at Hawarden, Wales United Kingdom

Spotted on Mafarrimond's Wish List and thought it would be nice to send as a surprise/HGG 2012 Parcel. I hope you enjoy it!! :)

Journal Entry 5 by mafarrimond at Hawarden, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, December 29, 2012
What a wonderful surprise. I was thrilled to receive it and read it avidly over Christmas - an incredible insight.

Journal Entry 6 by mafarrimond at Hawarden, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, August 08, 2013
I really enjoyed this book. It was not what I expected - it was a lot better.

Journal Entry 7 by mafarrimond at County Hall in Mold, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (8/9/2013 UTC) at County Hall in Mold, Wales United Kingdom

In the bookcase in phase four