The Clock Winder

Read and Relex
by Anne Tyler | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingbookstogivewing of Springville, Tennessee USA on 3/5/2012
Journal Entry 1 by wingbookstogivewing from Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, May 13, 2013
I received this book from the library sale to read and or release, I don't know which yet!

Amazon Editorial Review

A compassionate tale of a fragmented family on the verge of destruction and the free-spirited young woman who drifts into their lifes

Journal Entry 2 by wingbookstogivewing at Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (6/7/2016 UTC) at Clinton, Utah USA

Releasing as a selection from the General Literature VBB, Happy Reading!!

To the finder of this book:

Journal Entry 3 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Thursday, June 16, 2016
Received in the mail yesterday. Thanks for sending.

Journal Entry 4 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
I struggled with this book. It didn't hold my interest.

Journal Entry 5 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Reserving for the General Literature VBB.

Journal Entry 6 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Tuesday, April 03, 2018
Not chosen from the General Literature VBB. Removing from the "box".

Journal Entry 7 by dabercro at Clinton, Utah USA on Monday, July 30, 2018
Reserving for the "Books I've Read VBB.

Journal Entry 8 by dabercro at Virtual Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/23/2018 UTC) at Virtual Book Box, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Chosen from the VBB. Sent to freezone in MA.

Journal Entry 9 by wingfreezonewing at Leominster, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
One of my favorite authors. I've never heard of this book, so looking forward to giving it a try.