Women Working: Theories and Facts in Perspective

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/1/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, March 1, 2012
1978 Mayfield trade paperback. I saved this copy a couple days ago before it hit the recycle bin at Montclair Library.

Edit May 13, 2021: This is largely an outdated historical document in the long Marxist march to dismantle traditional western economies, in pursuit of its absurdist collectivist utopia. In our modern social psychosis, it might get cancelled for its biologically gendered language. But somebody might find it worth a read. I just skimmed it to end for time. It is still in very fine shape.

Released 1 mo ago (5/14/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1872 Leimert Blvd in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.