Danny Dunn, Scientific Detective

Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/29/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Wednesday, February 29, 2012
1977 Archway paperback of the 1975 third book in the series. I saved this copy a couple days ago before it hit the recycle bin at Montclair Library.

Edit March 3, 2021: Still in great shape. I think this was a fun little book, but I just skimmed it to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #5283 on my ranked list of best-read books lately, too low because it is for younger readers, and short. But it might be a good one for parents to read to the kids.

Released 1 mo ago (3/3/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library (kids) at Maxwell Park in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Aside from loving shared books, my main passion in life is supporting the human rights work of my good friend, Anni Cyrus. đź’– đź’– Her life story of survival as a childhood refugee is astounding, and quite moving!

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.

P.S. I was just thinking about when my dad used to read chapter books to us as children. A half century ago.

Read books to your kids. While you still can.