Border 03 (Yaoi Manga)

by Kazuma Kodaka | Graphic Novels |
ISBN: 156970211X Global Overview for this book
Registered by laevina of Denver, Colorado USA on 2/27/2012
Journal Entry 1 by laevina from Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, February 27, 2012
Genre: Yaoi
Rating: M (18+)

Sweet (and sugar-addicted) programmer Kippei is an invaluable part of his team! But when a client’s case regarding a long-lost heir suddenly brings the bright young boy into the spotlight, everyone is forced to look back on Kippei’s shadowy former life in order to uncover the darkest of secrets. Will the squad stand strong…or will they lose Kippei forever?

June Manga - http://www.junemanga.com/

Contact the author: Kazuma Kodaka
℅ Digital Manga, Inc.
1487 West 178th Street, Suite 300
Gardena, CA 90248-3253 USA

Author website (in Japanese) - http://k2c.qee.jp/

International Book Ring - forum post

Journal Entry 2 by laevina at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, February 29, 2012
This third volume is the story of Kippei, the team's programmer. And how he got his new family as a child. I couldn't put the book down. A mix of heart and then pieces of romance! Nice.

Journal Entry 3 by laevina at Denver, Colorado USA on Monday, May 14, 2012
Book Ring List Order:

laevina (Denver, Colorado, USA)
okyrhoe (Athens, Greece)
Tsjara (Assendelft, Noord-Holland, Netherlands)
shnedwards (Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom)
spacedog (Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA)
lynmarenjensen (Carson, California, USA)

Journal Entry 4 by laevina at By postal mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 14, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at By postal mail, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

off into the world . . .

Journal Entry 5 by okyrhoe at Athens - Αθήνα, Attica Greece on Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Arrived in Athens - Thanks laevina for including me in the ring, and for posting the 2 volumes to me!

Journal Entry 6 by okyrhoe at Bookring, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Playing cards again. And the panel with Kippei's toy wooden blocks, that was a nice touch!

Journal Entry 7 by okyrhoe at Bookring, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/6/2012 UTC) at Bookring, By Post -- Controlled Releases

On its way by post to Tsjara. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by Tsjara at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Monday, June 11, 2012
Yay they are both here! Thanks for sending the books Okyrhoe! Looking forward to see how the story continues. And thanks Laevina for sharing :)

Journal Entry 9 by Tsjara at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 28, 2012
So, this one I also read about a week ago.. right after I finished volume 2. And also re-read it today. It is quite different in tone, and I think I might even like this volume better. I love reading about the characters and their past. Kippei just looked adorable and the (weird-ish) doctor is quite funny. And I liked the drawing on the first page with little Kippei eating watermelon a lot, it's very sweet.
The last 3 stories were hilarious (Tamaki's imitation of So haha :p).
Looking forward to the fourth volume, this series is kind of addictive. :p

Journal Entry 10 by Tsjara at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Thursday, June 28, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (6/28/2012 UTC) at Assendelft, Noord-Holland Netherlands

On its way to shnedwards together with volume 2. :)
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 11 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 04, 2012
It's arrived! Thanks!

Journal Entry 12 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 01, 2012
Aw, cute! Thanks laevina for sharing. Contacting the next participant now...

Released 7 yrs ago (8/16/2012 UTC) at Bookring to next reader, --by post or by hand (ie ring, ray, RABCK, trade) -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the next participant by surface mail as of Thursday.

Journal Entry 14 by spacedog at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, September 20, 2012
sorry for the delay. got this a couple of weeks ago.

Journal Entry 15 by spacedog at Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Monday, October 15, 2012
i'd been a bit bored by how generic vol. 2 was, but vol. 3 was much more interesting. the story takes a completely different tone than the other volumes, with no crime or fight scenes. instead the volume focuses on an orphan story that, while not that unique, has plenty of memorable characterization. the family bonds between the group continue to be increasingly illuminated through back story, and the bonus story in the gay bar is a fun closer that further shows the close (and often homoerotic) relationships within the group. hope there's a bookring for vol. 4!

Journal Entry 16 by lynmarenjensen at Anaheim, California USA on Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Mailed to me as part of a book ring, so I shall see about sending it to the next person when I'm done.

Journal Entry 17 by laevina at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Thanks for being a part of the book ring!

Journal Entry 18 by laevina at Denver, Colorado USA on Friday, September 05, 2014
Ready for a new home . . .