Formosa Straits

by Anthony Hyde | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Vapermom of Trenton, Ontario Canada on 2/26/2012
Journal Entry 1 by Vapermom from Trenton, Ontario Canada on Sunday, February 26, 2012
In the wake of a promising investment deal, Nick Lamp discovers the body of his client and realizes that he has been set up for murder, a situation that takes him from the back alleys of Taipei to the remote mountains of Taiwan to mainland China.

Journal Entry 2 by Vapermom at The Grind in Trenton, Ontario Canada on Thursday, July 14, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/14/2016 UTC) at The Grind in Trenton, Ontario Canada

Welcome to Bookcrossing. Thank you for catching this book! I hope you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It's free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world! Please let us know that you've found the book, what you thought of it and if possible, where you might re-release it when you're done so it can continue its journey. Reading it is not required, though is encouraged. You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join up I hope you will consider using me, vapermom, as the one who referred you.