American Painting Of The 19th Century: Realism, Idealism, And The American Experience, Second Edition (Icon Editions)

by Barbara Novak | History |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 2/23/2012
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, February 23, 2012
1979 Icon large paperback Second Edition of the 1969 textbook. I bought this for a U.C. Berkeley college class way back when.

Edit January 20, 2019: A very nice collection of pictures and essays. I currently have this ranked at #302 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (1/20/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library at 201 Palm Drive in Piedmont, California USA

... in the box.